- Graduated from College/University in Information Technology/Computer .
- At least 2 year experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer.
2. TECHNICAL EXPERIENCES
● MUST HAVE
- Experience with Ruby, Ruby on Rails frameworks.
- High level Object oriented programming skills.
- Relational database design and implementation using PostgreSQL/MySQL.
- Strong analytical and problem solving abilities, support other members and can do code reviews.
- Knowledge and experience with VueJS
● NICE TO HAVE
- Experience with Redis, Index Engines (Apache Solr, Elastic Search).
- Experience setting up servers (Nginx, Apache, etc.) and automating deployment processes (Capistrano, Ansible, Chef, etc.)
- Experience using GCP (VM, GLB, VPC, GCS, CloudSQL, CloudSDK, etc.) or AWS (EC2, S3, SQS, Lambda, etc.)
- Experience writing tests with RSpec and doing Continuous Integration.
● LANGUAGE SKILLS
- Can basically communicate (writing, speaking) in English.
- Japanese is a huge plus.
Interview: 1 round (3 steps proceed respectively if passed the previous step.)
- Step 1: Technical written test (45m)
- Step 2: Technical discussion with PM/ tech lead (30-45m)
- Step 3: Discussion with Internal HR. (10-15m)