Knowledge and skills:
- Understanding of key design principles.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and verbal communication skills
- Must be knowledgeable about industry trends, best practices, and change management.
- Excellent analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to design, configure and monitor highly available solutions
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Proficient in English is a plus.
Education, qualifications, and special training
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years of hands on experience in software development
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools
- Excellent understanding of server-side CSS.
- Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator.
- Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
- Excellent understanding of SEO principles.
- Experience with Design Systems, Libraries and frameworks for UI/UX
- Experience with Agile Methodologies and Unit Testing will be an added advantage
- Experience with Code management best practices using Git will be an added advantage